Many people place changing job into their top three most stressful experiences. With so many agencies, job boards and potential employers to choose from how do you find your way through the recruitment minefield to the ideal opportunity?
FTS Construction Recruitment has been helping construction professionals with their career goals since 2003 and as we keep abreast of the ever-changing marketplace we can provide you with up to date information on companies as well as introducing you to potential employers.
Reasons to choose FTS Construction Recruitment:
- FTS Interview - An informal interview with one of our experienced consultants ensures that your skills and career aspirations are fully understood and safeguards you from being offered unsuitable opportunities. .
- Diverse Client Portfolio - As we recruit across the Building, Residential and Civil Engineering sectors for companies ranging from small regional businesses to ‘blue chip’ conglomerates we are able to offer you a variety of options to suit your needs.
- Company Information - By regularly visiting our clients we can provide you with current information on their culture, workload and future plans so you can make an informed decision as to their suitability for you.
- 'Real' Vacancies - Only genuine vacancies are offered to our applicants and we use detailed job specifications to brief you fully on each opportunity.
- Interview Advice - Preparation is the key to optimum interview performance and we will provide you with full details on the company, opportunity and interviewer which, along with the information sheets in our Members Area, will help sharpen your technique.
- Peace of Mind - We work to a code of practice defined by the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC); the recruitment industry’s trade organisation which sets the conduct standards and enforces compliance. Additionally, as we received the Investors in People standard in September 2007 you can be confident of a professional and thorough service.